Saturday, May 9, 2009

Nothing to smile !!

Here's something I would like to put up as I couldn't control writing it...!!

From the past few days I've been in a deep thought

Thinking about everything I gave and everything I got !

Despite knowing that there's no going back

I still think to overcome what I lack !

I miss her and the time we always spent together

And those promises to live with each other forever !

I never thought that it would end so soon

It feels like the darkness with no light of moon !

Maybe my destiny had it written for me

And I think I lack something , I still cannot see !

No matter how she lives her life

Just to see her smile I'll always strive !

All was so beautiful, all was so nice

But thinking about it now give me nothing but bloodshot eyes !

I don't know what's going on, don't know what went wrong !

Feels like a hundred years, but I still can't believe you're gone !!

1 comment:

Kriti said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.