Saturday, October 25, 2008

Enter Sandman... Dream On... Kryptonite..and on and on..!!
















For all those who could not understand the title.. its simple .. go to the net and search for these songs... u ll get to know about it !!.. So here I go.. by this title I meant " ITS MUSIC EVERYWHERE FOR ME"... since the time i ve been in the school band and have won the first prize in inter-school.. I ve been obsessed with music.. !! One day before my bio exam (probably the most difficult one) the drummer of our band called me up and said dat " Fireball is in Novemer".. ( Fireball is an annual rock fest held in DPS RK puram where all schools' bands compete and its probably the most difficult competition to win for every school except dps rkpuram)... When i heard ov it , for a moment i didnt believe that we've been invited for it.. but i had to ... !! Leavig bio i started discussing the songs we should perform in fireball.. and i almost screwed up my bio paper !!..
I was in love with my guitar.. i changed all the strings of my electric guitar ... !! ... I had prepared a few songs .. But yesterday we got to know that there is no fireball this year.. !! But I was not at all feeling bad about it .. because all i love is playing guitar.. and I wont stop that because of this fireball shit !!... You might have heard of songs like BC SUTTA and GMD which were composed by famous IITian bands like ZEAST.. !! Trust me .. when i ll get into a good medical college .. even i will compose songs like these.. i really want to do that .. but i m not so good at writing lyrics ( writing poems is different :-))..!! Neway wo to baad ki baat hai.. !! I have posted a few guitar photos .. n all guitarists like me and revant could easily recognise their price :-D... So I request all of you to please give some charity to me so that I can buy one of them :-P... !! If all of you contribute around 500$ , it would never be a problem..!! I ve always had fun in playing guitar.. but for sometime in October.. I felt like quiting all this music... The person whom I am referring to will definitely recognise this !!

2 comments:

Quicksilver said...

You can't renounce music for anything - it intensifies joy and makes sorrow easier to bear, no matter whether you make it or listen to it!

pawan said...

hi! its Pawan here
Feelin' sorry for the Fireball!
i also like these expensive guitars
>Dimebags, Jacksons and kelly
But have to had my fill with a
RG370dx
sorry me also savin' for An LP or a Steve VAi >no charity
nice post