Saturday, October 11, 2008

WaNnA kNoW mE ?

Knowing me is one ov d most tuffest jobs in d universe.... But sometimes it can be dun :-).... So hi ... I wun disclose my name... but some ppl col me "SILVER".... I am d biggest emotional fool alive till date... n also d biggest KATTA CHAMPION .... its very simple 2 make a fool ov me coz m d least confident guy on earth... I am never confident abt wat i say... bt 2 my bst frnds(actually friend) ... i always speak d truth no matter how embarrasing it mite b... i am an extremist but only in some ways.... wenever i m angry i try my best hw 2 punish myself... wenever i love someone i do it wid an ultimate passion n intensity dat no1 can ever do( I am confident abt dis:-) )... but i cant hate a person v v v badly 4 a long tym... Even if my best frnd cums 2 me n says " never tok 2 me ever in my life "with me doing nuthng wrong probably i wud b sad n wud regularly blame myself sayin dat"i m d biggest fool on earth" n wud cry rivers ov tears... but i wud never go n abuse him/her.. n i mean it.... d person whom m refering 2 shud recognise it.. Neways.... I AM DAMN GOOD AT MAKING SAD LAUGH OUT LOUD... but very few tyms i also do d other way round n dat is always unintentional.. so u cn col me "HUMOUR PERSONIFIED".. I care 4 all my good friends... especially my best one;-).. .. N d most important thing .... MUZIC IS MY LIFE.. i can play guitar, synthesiser... m also a part ov ma skul band wich makes me feel proud... wenever m sad or depressed coz ov something or someone(wich is more frequent) i jus need 2 go wid da band n practice 4 sumtym n my mud becums awesome.... I wud hv sed more bt abhi kuch dimag mei ni aa rha.. Neway u can describe me in 3 words..... EXTREMIST.... SENSITIVE... HARDCORE MUSIC LOVER ...!!!

7 comments:

Quicksilver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quicksilver said...

Might I add on to that ? Ahem -

He's an unusually solitary sort of person. Provides quality laughs or intelligent conversation depending on the situation. A nice guy with his heart in the right place.

I referred to you in third person so that it doesn't sound corny

Kriti said...

WHY can't you leave out the bad part?? Instead you go all the way to highlight all your lows .. You're definitely 1 in a million .. But then that's what makes you special .. Btw 1st comment kiska tha?

Quicksilver said...

mine. I was the author.

$!L\/eR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ravi Punj said...

yo dude...abt that emotional fool thing...i cna beat you anyday at it...

i've been called an emotional fool by 10 diff people, for 10 diff reasons, all of which I later on realize to be true...

so hey, join the club ... ;)

I Am said...

if thats avneesh..shalom*bows head*
u pleasently suprised me. well i nver knew u this wy..the only reason y i guess its u is coz u breifed a lil on ur multi-instrumental--talent!!
BTW;
if its not u, then sorry f taking up this space..