Wednesday, November 5, 2008

AnD SoMe MoRe Muzic..!!

Whew.. 4th and 5th November were the most tiring days i've ever seen.. coz I played enough music in these two days.. !! Actually on the 4th some guys made me cry.. that was one reason why i was tired..coz after crying my eyes became very heavy and i felt very drowsy ! Neway.. that day from 10:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m me , Revant and Daman were waiting for Mr.Sochipem to open up the auditorium so that we could take the amplifiers and the drums for practice !! Finally he opened up at 12:20 and we entered the room.. ! The song we had to practics was "Wake me up when september ends" by Green Day(I hope u ve heard it, its very popular)..! But as soon as we entered the audi we started our Funky Punky business( dats wat me and Revant call it) of playing the hard rock, trash metal and other songs instead of practising the song we had to perform .. ! I still remember the songs me , Revant and Daman played.. ! I played Pichle saat dino mei(rock on), me and Revant played Socha hai(Rock on ), I played Enter Sandman( Metallica), Revant played Nothing Else Matters(Metallica), we both played Naagin(Decibel), Seven Nation Army(The White Stripes) and many more till we were totally exhausted and about to fall off :-) !! Haan, but at the end we played the song we had to practice for 10 mins ( Wake me up....)!
Now comes the 5th November.. ! I was very happy that day.. coz of someone.. by just seeing that person smile for me... ! Then I called Revant for practice and we again had to wait till 10:00 for audi to pe opened up ! Then again we started our Funky Punky business !! But that continued only for 1 hour.. and then we got off for some serious practice.. and we practised the song for about an hour or so.. and them Hema Joshi ma'am came to listen to our song ! When we performed she was quite impressed and appreciated.. and to celebrate we got off to our Funky Punky business again:-D...and were again dead tired !!.. But seriously that was ultimately cool and I never had such an experience before in my life.. !! So the moral of the story is "NEVER STOP THE FUNKY PUNKY BUSINESS IF WANT TO ENJOY SOMETHING" !!

1 comment:

Quicksilver said...

your best post yet i think, thanks to the actual experiences (and moral of course!) . well i hope your performance goes well.