Monday, November 24, 2008

LeArN fRoM yoUr mIstAkEs!!

Whew... long time... ! But anyway here's a brief summary what happened with me on the 23rd and 24th November...! Superb vala katta hua hai yaar.. dono dino pe.. coz of which I even cried a lot.. ! But thats not a new a thing coz someone unintentionally makes me cry a lot these days so i m used to it mow :-) !.. I wanted to spend some time on Sunday.. but couldnt coz of some people.. and I thought that I ll do it on Monday.. but my fate did not agree with me on this opinion :-(.. ! So I think I should stop expecting things to happen

3 comments:

Quicksilver said...

Great post. Expecting things my way never works for me either, sigh.

Shitij said...

@Quicksilver
You haven't seen the stuff that happens to me dude. Seriously.
:P

Btw
Who's the blogger here? I couldn't catch your name from the profile, though I think I might have heard of you earlier ;)

Anirudh Garg said...

ok things are going my way at the moment...it feels good :)

i wonder how long will it last...coz for me it usually not long enuf :(


@shitij

the name's avneesh O_o